1. Chuck Norris is the only person in the universe who can attempt SCJP after clearing SCWCD (or its peers).
2. If you run your java class on Chuck Norris' JVM (his brain), you will get a no such method found exception, because it looks for '' public static void chuckRules(String... args) thorws RoundKick '' method instead of a ''main''.
3. In Java there are 3 main types of exceptions "Checked", "Unchecked" and "Chucked". Chucked exceptions are thrown per Chuck's wish and when you get one your computer dies forever.
4. We all are lucky so far, because if Chuck Norris signs up in javaranch, there would only be 2 levels, "Chuck Norris", "Slave of Chuck Norris" in the forum.. no more greenhorn/bartender/sheriff/ranch hand so on. And only Chuck can answer any questions and the only emoticon available would be :hail chuck:
5. Chuck Norris is currently working on his SCEA v1e10.
6. If you compile a program using javacn (Chuck Norris' compiler) you would get a .chuck file..