I'm writting my endless Class, then i'll submit it! But before this a would like (if somebody can), give to me some checklist or something for with this i can do one last review on my submition to avoid problems.
Someone enable yourself?
Many Thanks in advance!
Julio Cesar Lopes Marques
Sun Certified Java Developer 5, Sun Certified Java Programmer 5
Don't have a real checklist, but i would say go a last time through the complete application and have a last test round (or ask your mother, friend, girlffriend, brother,...), where the focus is on the unexpected output:
- alfanumeric input where numerics are expected
- what happens if input is too short/long than expected
- if you have (like me) test cases run these ones
- test your locking by one of the test classes you can find on this forum, like the one of roberto perillo or chris be - test your network solution in a real network (and test how your client is responding when the server is shutdowned)
- make sure rmi stubs are generated (using rmic, if you think that's required)
- create an ant build file to create your submission jar and/or test your submission jar with some test, like the one you could find here