I have a war file with a simple JDBC connection. I didnt use DATA SOURCE coz im only using one table. I have my application developed using myeclipse and apache tomcat which is perfectly connecting to Oracle 10g Database. But when i uploaded the war file in the application server and tried to run the web app, it seems
like its not selecting/updating/inserting into the table. I checked the logs but did not found any significant JDBC error. I used ojdbc14.jar in my
Joined: Aug 01, 2007
this is now ok.
MyEclipse tomcat is allowing the executeQuery on insert/update statements. But doesnt have any error raised on Oracle Application Server release 3.
I tried to deploy it on OC4J standalone and found the error "SQL string is not Query".
unfortunately,there was one statement in my code that uses ExecuteQuery on update statement.