File APIs for Java Developers
Manipulate DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF and many others from your application.
http://aspose.com/file-tools
Win a copy of Clojure in Action this week in the Clojure forum!
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

SOAP port uses a non-standard SOAP 1.2 binding.

 
Neal Sharman
Greenhorn
Posts: 16
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Any idea why a soap 1.2 binding produces this message whilst running apt and wsgen. Also I have to use the protocol Xsoap1.2 and extension attribute in order for this to work. Per metro web site documentation soap 1.2 is regarded as non standard? Why is soap 1.2 regarded as non standard.
Thanks
 
Ivan Krizsan
Ranch Hand
Posts: 2198
1
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi!
Perhaps because WS-I Basic Profile 1.1 and WSDL 1.1 only talks about SOAP 1.1 and not SOAP 1.2?
References:
http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_soap-b
http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.1.html#WSDLSOAPBINDING
Best wishes!
 
Neal Sharman
Greenhorn
Posts: 16
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Ivan Krizsan wrote:Hi!
Perhaps because WS-I Basic Profile 1.1 and WSDL 1.1 only talks about SOAP 1.1 and not SOAP 1.2?
References:
http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_soap-b
http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.1.html#WSDLSOAPBINDING
Best wishes!


Hello

Thanks for the post. Does this mean that the protocol soap1.2 is being recognized however the service still issues a complaint?
Thanks
 
Ivan Krizsan
Ranch Hand
Posts: 2198
1
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Neal Sharman wrote:Thanks for the post. Does this mean that the protocol soap1.2 is being recognized however the service still issues a complaint?

Yes, to me it looks like this is the case.
Do the web service work as expected, apart from the abovementioned log message?
Best wishes!
 
Neal Sharman
Greenhorn
Posts: 16
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Ivan Krizsan wrote:
Neal Sharman wrote:Thanks for the post. Does this mean that the protocol soap1.2 is being recognized however the service still issues a complaint?

Yes, to me it looks like this is the case.
Do the web service work as expected, apart from the abovementioned log message?
Best wishes!


Yes it does. Though the console keeps spitting out this message for every request. I was wondering why it would do that.
 
I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic