I passed SCJP 5 with 86% and now I want to start preparing for SCWCD. I would like some advise on what is the best way to prepare for the exam. I am able to prepare full time. I have bought the SCWCD exam guide by Kunal Jaggi, and Head First Servlets. Which book should I start with? I have some previous work experience in Servlets and JSP but I haven't worked on it in the last one year. So I have to put in some extra time in preparing. Your input will be appreciated.
You can use following steps since I did in this way.
1. Read HFSJ
2. Do some small web applications to understand the concepts well
3. Then read HFSJ again
4. Follow the JAVARANCH SCWCD forum.
5. Do the Enthuware mock exams.
6. Fill your gaps again through the HFSJ
7. Go and face the real exam
Chamara D. Jayaweera
Bachelor of Computer Science