Title: Manager – Technology / Architect (.Net / Java)
Role: Techno Managerial Architect
Total Experience: 9 - 11 years
Location: Gurgaon, Noida and Bangalore
The client is a premier global business and technology service firm providing professional service solutions. It has offices based in eight countries and 24 cities, including Boston, New York, Los Angeles, Washington DC, London, Munich, Amsterdam, Delhi, and Singapore.
• Oversee the development, design, user interface, technology integration, and site architecture management.
• Manage technology teams from definition phase through implementation, as well as contribute to the sales cycle.
• Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design (Logical / Physical Architectures).
• Work with the client's IT organization to establish technology strategy at an application level.
• Establish high, mid and micro level plans and set technical direction for a team of up to 30 people.
• Lead the estimation effort for projects and work to identify and manage risk.
• A Regular Bachelors degree in Computer Science with 9 to 11 years of total experience
• Should have deep understanding of OO design principles to create custom software solutions or modify package solutions.
• Should have hands on Architectures / High level and low level designing.
• Must have led a team with over 15 people in the current assignment (team members must be reporting to him/her directly).
• Exposure to: BFSI, Healthcare, Trading and risk Management, Energy Domains
• Preferably from consulting firm.