This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
Originally posted by B.Sathish: Here are my vacation requirements
1. I am staying in Tamil Nadu and looking for a place not too far from tamil nadu
2. The vacation should be inexpensive
3. There should be lots of sightseeing opportunities with natural scenic beauty like lakes or waterfalls or tea gardens or whatever
4. Most importantly, the weather now should be dry
5. Looking to spend about 5 days
I am sure there will be a lot of less known places in Karnataka, AP or TN itself (Kerala would be too rainy now). Please let me know if you are aware of any such places meeting the above requirements
Kodaikanal would be the perfect choice. You can't expect the place to be dry always. But it isn't a hard rainy season too. It might drizzle once in a while, but then it would be enjoyable. It has so many attractions, not really commercial and is not very expensive - You can find a lots of budget hotels.
I love the place and had been there for more than about twenty times now [ July 01, 2008: Message edited by: Thamizh Velan ]
தமிழ் - My mother tongue!
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com