This week's book giveaway is in the Jobs Discussion forum.
We're giving away four copies of Soft Skills: The software developer's life manual and have John Sonmez on-line!
See this thread for details.
Win a copy of Soft Skills: The software developer's life manual this week in the Jobs Discussion forum!
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Need SCJP Voucher

 
Sreenath Rajagopal
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I need scjp voucher I am from Cochin.please help me .
Thanks in advance
 
Deepak Bala
Bartender
Posts: 6663
5
Firefox Browser Linux MyEclipse IDE
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Call a NIIT center they can help you
 
S. Vijay
Ranch Hand
Posts: 44
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Book it online through whizlabs.com you will get a reduction.
 
Aakash Goel
Ranch Hand
Posts: 198
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I got the voucher from NIIT and gave the exam at the Prometric center near my place...
 
Tanmay Rajvanshi
Greenhorn
Posts: 5
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Aakash Goel wrote:I got the voucher from NIIT and gave the exam at the Prometric center near my place...


Hi could you please tell me the price of the voucher?
I m planning to take SCJP 6 in october....
 
Aakash Goel
Ranch Hand
Posts: 198
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Tanmay Rajvanshi wrote:
Aakash Goel wrote:I got the voucher from NIIT and gave the exam at the Prometric center near my place...


Hi could you please tell me the price of the voucher?
I m planning to take SCJP 6 in october....


I took SCJP5, the cost was 6k... the voucher was not full one year, but some 8 months, but that was enough.
 
Tanmay Rajvanshi
Greenhorn
Posts: 5
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Aakash Goel wrote:

I took SCJP5, the cost was 6k... the voucher was not full one year, but some 8 months, but that was enough.


thanks ..
I think i will then buy it in october itself....
 
ravi theja solleti
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
i have SCJP voucher. i purchased it for 5500 RS. ready to give it for 4000 RS. I am in hyderabad. voucher valid till nov 10thyou can contact me on 09290969804/09390274797('');
 
It is sorta covered in the JavaRanch Style Guide.
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic