1) I design a JSP page (A)which contains drop list and text fields, each fields having values in it
2) When I navigate to next page(B) and coming back to this screen
3) All the values in its(page A) will disappears
4) To main the data in the page A, even I came back to this page(A) from Page (B),what I have to do???
Joined: Feb 23, 2009
Unless you use a web-framework which does this automatically for you, you need to do a bit of tedious work.
1) The parameters should be stored in the session.
2) Your A.jsp should pre-insert these values.
JDBCSupport - An easy to use, light-weight JDBC framework -
Joined: Jul 05, 2009
I hope by "come back" you don't mean coming back by clicking browser's back button or pressing backspace or doing HTML DOM's history.back