Once you fix the code, post back with any continued problems.
I went back and took out the document.get... and made it like I had it before which didn't work then and sure enough it didn't work this time.
But since you said that was what was correct I looked a little closer and found out that wasn't the problem.
I was firing two loads in one function. The first set a session variable the the second one needed to read. Both fire athe same time the second one doesn't pick up the change. Put call back on first to fire second and it is fixed.
By the way I got my syntax for the load from an example on the net. Not everyone knows what they are talking about do they.
Thanks again I'd buy you a Dr. Pepper if you were close.