I have an XML file stored as a BLOB in one of the tables in the Database. Im not sure how to edit the Xml file and store it back in the Database Please help me edit the XML file .
Thanks in Advance
Author and all-around good cowpoke
Joined: Mar 22, 2000
The steps are going to be:
1. recover the blob from database
2. create a stream that reads the contents of the blob
3. feed the stream to a parser to create a DOM (Document Object Model) of the document in memory
4. modify the DOM 5. serialize the DOM back to text
6. store the modified text in database
How far have you gotten?
How familiar are you with Java's XML related library?