I am a newbie to webservices and security , we have a webservice implemented in JAX-ws that we want to make it secure .
I have couple of questions ,
1. What all options are there to make my web service secure
2. Which will the best option and why.
3. As I am using eclise IDE is it possible for me to do all configuration using eclise.
Thanks in Advance,
Joined: Oct 04, 2006
1. I don't know if I can tell you about ALL available options, but some are:
- HTTP Basic security.
2. This depends on your requirements. Without requirements it is almost impossible to say anything.
3. Yes, probably, but you may have to write quite some XML.
NetBeans, for instance, has much better support for editing WS-Policy files and WSIT configuration files but this does not mean it cannot be done in Eclipse.