This week's giveaway is in the Android forum.
We're giving away four copies of Android Security Essentials Live Lessons and have Godfrey Nolan on-line!
See this thread for details.
The moose likes Java in General and the fly likes Use of J2EE Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login


Win a copy of Android Security Essentials Live Lessons this week in the Android forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Java » Java in General
Bookmark "Use of J2EE" Watch "Use of J2EE" New topic
Author

Use of J2EE

Mahesh Lohi
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 22, 2009
Posts: 150
Hi all ,

Please let me know the use of J2EE in other feilds. My knowledge on J2EE is limited only to web based application.

Thank you in advance


Vamsi Mohan
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 20, 2009
Posts: 80
With J2ee, you can work for messaging, persistant database operations, xml transactions and so on. For more details, please refer the blue prints.


VAMSI MOHAN.V
(SCJP5.0, IBM Rational Solution Designer, IBM Rational Architect, IBM RUP Designer)
stanislav bashkirtsev
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 17, 2009
Posts: 75
EE Application is an application of enterprise scale.
As far as I know JDBC, for example, is EE technology.
Nishan Patel
Ranch Hand

Joined: Sep 07, 2008
Posts: 684

Refer below link for more details...

Java Platform, Enterprise Edition


Thanks, Nishan Patel
SCJP 1.5, SCWCD 1.5, OCPJWSD Java Developer,My Blog
Mahesh Lohi
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 22, 2009
Posts: 150
Vamsi Mohan wrote:With J2ee, you can work for messaging, persistant database operations, xml transactions and so on. For more details, please refer the blue prints.



Sorry what blue prints.



Thank you for the quick reply
Mahesh Lohi
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 22, 2009
Posts: 150
Nishan Patel wrote:Refer below link for more details...

Java Platform, Enterprise Edition



Thank you for the quick reply
Mahesh Lohi
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 22, 2009
Posts: 150
stanislav bashkirtsev wrote:EE Application is an application of enterprise scale.
As far as I know JDBC, for example, is EE technology.



Thank you for the quick reply
Jesper de Jong
Java Cowboy
Saloon Keeper

Joined: Aug 16, 2005
Posts: 14074
    
  16

Mahi Lohi wrote:Sorry what blue prints.

http://java.sun.com/blueprints/enterprise/index.html

Also see http://java.sun.com/javaee/reference/tutorials/


Java Beginners FAQ - JavaRanch SCJP FAQ - The Java Tutorial - Java SE 7 API documentation
Scala Notes - My blog about Scala
Vamsi Mohan
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 20, 2009
Posts: 80
J2EE Blue prints are the papers or documents, which explains about the specifications and features of a specified version. It will gives complete scope of the J2EE version.
Mahesh Lohi
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 22, 2009
Posts: 150
Vamsi Mohan wrote:J2EE Blue prints are the papers or documents, which explains about the specifications and features of a specified version. It will gives complete scope of the J2EE version.


Thank you

 
With a little knowledge, a cast iron skillet is non-stick and lasts a lifetime.
 
subject: Use of J2EE
 
Similar Threads
Which technology to choose
Time to decide J2EE/J2ME
Using JBUILDER??
On the crossroads...
Claiming to be J2EE