i have written my userguide.html and gave the program with the userguide to a person, who dont really know what a DOS window is and so on...
The result: He could not even start the program.
My userguide contains only:
1. How to install the program?
2. How to execute the server application?
3. How to execute the standalone client application?
4. How to execute the networked client application?
5. How to work with the server?
6. How to work with the standalone client?
7. How to work with the networked client?
8. Your questions are still unanswered?
I .Should i provide an information, how to even start a dos window and so on..
II. the big question about the stubs, i know that from Java 5 there is no need to generate them explicit, but
the requirements say:
"You must provide all classes pre-installed so that no dynamic class downloading occurs."
Well what does it mean, pre installed and no dynamic class downloading???
Should i generate stubs (may be skeletons too, because of all pre-installed , no dynamic...)???
My userguide contained approximately the same content as yours: how to start the application in every mode (3 different modes) and how you are supposed to work with each mode (which buttons you can press, which error messages you can expect, what possible causes these exceptions could have,...)
I generated my stubs (because of the must requirement) and i explained in my choices.txt (not necessary but done because of the must requirement). I know Roberto Perillo didn't (and he mentioned it clearly in his choices.txt and on his essay exam) and he passed too.