This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
iam newbie to JSF and have some issue facing regarding h:table. My requriment is that i need to generate a table in which the column data comes from different objects. Please find below the sample program that i coded. Iam not sure if this the right approach. Please help
Now the questions i have are
1) The data don't show up in the table. Please let me know if this the right approach or is there any other method to do this task.
2) Do i need to create separate tabledata.java bean or can i have that code in tablecontroller. java class itself?
3) Do i need to declare both tabledata.java and tablecontroller.java as managed beans?
4) Do i need to specify properties for each managed bean?
5) Do i need to have <jsp:useBean> tag for tablecontroller inspite of declaring it as managed bean in JSP?
I really appreciate your help and eagerly waiting for your reply.