This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
I need to create a web service client and i wanted to invoke .net webservice(http://www.......asmx) in java, how can i invoke it? i wrote at the end of the link: "?WSDL" as i saw a solution on another web forum. but still..not recognized.
am i missing something?
Joined: Aug 11, 2008
found the solution. with help but now i learned something new.
- install the keytool eclipse plugin: http://keytool.sourceforge.net/update/ - restart eclipse
- go in the menu to the installed keytool dropdown
- select open keystore. there you'll have : type: JKS, Filename: go to java/jre6, Password:..depends
- then a tree will appear in the keystore.
- right click on the root of the keystore of the tree and select import certificates.
- add the certificate and now you restart eclipse
- now it should work to add a webservice client. click on the name of the project-> new webservice client , add the link to wsdl and folow the steps from there
- good luck