This week's book giveaway is in the General Computing forum. We're giving away four copies of Arduino in Action and have Martin Evans, Joshua Noble, and Jordan Hochenbaum on-line! See this thread for details.
I have a web-application by using JSF. This application have already ran on the production. The following steps describe how to run my application:
1. Click a link from another website
2. Enter my web-application (On-line booking)
3. In page 1, select some conditions and click continue, the backing bean will be changed accordingly
4. In page 2, select some conditions and click continue, another backing bean will be changed accordingly
5. Continue until final step
Now, the new requirement is:
When Click a link from another website, that website have already finished some steps that finished by my application before. Now I need continue my application from a specific page (e.g. page 5).