Road MAP from Iphone development learning to post at App store?
what API and tech i have to learn...
what i need to meet this goal, software , hardware etc
time estimated from learning to post at app store
I don't exacly know what you mean by a "Road MAP", but I guess you want to know what do you need to write an iPhone application and deploy it on Apple AppStore.
Im a novice but already done some research on that, and these are my conclusions you may find usefull:
1. Mac machine.
3. iPhone SDK installed on a Mac machine.
4. Objective-C book or some tutorial to learn this language.
5. Some time to play with language and SDK.
6. Some time to write your main application.
7. Use SDK feature to post it to App Store for approval.
8. Wait for approval and then enjoy your application on iPhone.
There is probably an alternative Windows way with alcheMo but it is in early stage and chances are that you wouldn't be happy with the results.
Only one thing make me puzzled - is there a possiblity to deploy my application directly to my iPhone (using cable) without App Store? Maybe someone else would make it clear?
Pawell, when you are testing your apps you can deploy directly to your iPhone from your Mac. After you test on your iPhone the app stays on the device even after you disconnect. My iPhone has about a dozen apps on it that I wrote but are not in the app store.