My name is Omer Khan and I am a senior technology consultant to the top Fortune 500 organizations inter-continentally as well as to the most innovative and growth-bound small-to-mid sized super successful businesses both existing and start ups in the marketplace today. I consult those organizations that have a phenomenal business model, excellent business acument, a tremendous vision, are experiencing tremendous growth, have a stellar C level management structure, foster a dynamic corporate culture, foster personal and professional development, use emerging technologies, offer fast upward mobility and have a star studded client list. One of these clients is a world class software development firm located in the downtown Toronto area that develops and delivers software solutions to the retail industry. Currently they have an opening for a
Senior J2EE developer/architect. Here are the specs of the role.
The Java Developer will be responsible for architecturing code and lead developing a number of J2EE based retail products and sub-systems for a large North American retailer.
As a pivotal member of our development team, the successful applicant will be participating in all areas of software development including technical analysis, architecture, prototyping, development, integration and system documentation. He or she will be working with an application architect, a business analyst and client representatives.
* Expertise in Java, J2EE and at least one application server or servlet container such as Tomcat * Expertise in database programming, solid understanding of database modeling
* Expertise in Eclipse, Ant, Spring, and Hibernate
* Working knowledge of Spring WS and Spring MVC
* Working knowledge of load-balancing principles an asset
* Working knowledge of Ajax an asset
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* An entrepreneurial mindset: proactive and a self-starter
* End user focused
* 5+ years of core Java development experience/architecture
* 5+ years of J2EE, JSP, XML development experience
* 3+ years of relational database experience (database programming and modeling), preferably with MS-SQL Server
* 5+ years of hands-on experience with J2EE application servers, such as Tomcat
* 3+ years of hands-on experience with Apache Struts and Spring
* Working knowledge of ANT and SVN
* Working knowledge of Castor
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
Employment type Full time, employee
Total compensation: Excellent base salary + one of the best benefits
If fully qualified, interested and local to Toronto, My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org and my phone number is 905-884-2794. Please send me your resume for immediate interview consideration.