I have one stored procedure, which takes one input parameter and second is output parameter. When I call the stored procedure using DAO design pattern inside weblogic 8.1 workshop proejct, it is failing and giving me below exception,
"Incorrect parameter bindings for stored procedure call.Check your bindings against the stored procedure parameters."
Surprisingly, when I call the same stored procedure using a stand alone java class(inside which I am creating a database connection, callable statement, setting the in parameter and the registering the output parameter and executing the callable statement) it is working fine and giving me the output.
It worked. Thank you for asking me below questions. I found that in standalone java class I was using Oracle's database driver while in the weblogic 8.1 datasource I was using BEA weblogic's database driver class. After I changed by datasource driver class to Oracle driver classs it worked.