This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
Currently seeking a talented individual for a challenging Software Opportunity.
The incumbent will be responsible for requirements gathering, assesing, vetting and migration into design, architecture, feature sets, and features. He or she will conduct software development, testing, installation, configuration and upgrading on Linux. Programming to include code creation, bug fixes and enhancements, as well as installation, monitoring and configuration programs and scripts using Java, C++ and Ruby. Documentation of all designs/software developed, documentation of on-going development efforts using Wiki and Rally (experience with Rally is not required)
He or she will provide assistance to training team on development of training materials to accompany each new software update and will serve as an active participant in all design sessions.
• Three years experience with JAVA and a minimum of five years technical experience is required.
• Three years experience with Spring (and more advanced features of Spring) and J2EE is highly desirable.
• Experience creating APIs, libraries and services for use by applications
• Experience with Ruby, Maven, Ant, Linux and TCP/IP networking (socket programming, etc.)
• Experience with technical writing
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience with supporting complex operation software systems, including trouble shooting and problem solving
• Willingness to adhere to and fully support development, testing and CM conventions as established by a team
• Ability to work as a part of a collaborative team
• Possess enthusiasm for one’s work
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar degree and meet the experience requirement or equivalent documented combination of training and experience (6 years over the required years experience can offset the BS requirement).
Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of full screening polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
My company is KEYW Corporation, one of the fastest growing government contractors in the area. We offer a dynamic corporate culture, with amazing, highly competitive benefits.
Our website is http://www.keywcorp.com