I have a very basic web application that uses the Stripes framework. I've set this up in Netbeans, and it runs perfectly fine locally on Glassfish v3.
My app consists of a few JSPs and a few actions that navigate through the various pages, nothing fancy at the moment.
I've followed the GAE documentation as provided on the google site, I have successfully run my application locally using the GAE server as included in the SDK, this works fine I can access my application on port 8080 no problem.
I've checked in my app to GAE (once again following their documentation) however this fails to run, I'm able to get the following from their logs
Am I missing something completely obvious? Could there be an issue with my code? It runs fine on the GAE server I have running locally, so I'm unsure of what would change
If you do need file uploads, then you'd also implement MultipartWrapperFactory (maybe by subclasssing DefaultMultipartWrapperFactory), but with an implementation that does not use temp directories. In that case you should use the Apache Commons FileUpload library, since that can be configured to not use files, but hold everything in memory. Or you can configure it to use a directory that does exist, and to which GAE allows access.
Ping & DNS - updated with new look and Ping home screen widget
GAE has no support for uploading of files, so we use this to disable that part of Stripes
I'm fairly certain that's not correct. The way it looks to me is that GAE doesn't support file uploads the way they work by default in Stripes. But that can apparently be changed in the way I described.