I hav an Alfresco CMS application running on my machine.It has been developed using the Netbeans IDE using Tomcat 6.0.18.The process of running the server is as follows:
1) Creating the build in netbeans.
2) The alfresco war gets placed in the 'webapps' folder of Tomcat.
3) Going to the path D:\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\bin and giving the 'startup.bat' command from CMD.
4) The server startsup after the following console messages
5)The application works fine on my system after the startup..
6) But when i migrate the war on to another system, setting up everything required on this other machine i.e. place the war in the "webapps" folder of the tomcat in the other system,
i get the following errors on its console.
Searching for clues on the forums i added two jars, ehcache-1.1.jar as well as jta1.0.1.jar but still the errors persist.
Could any one please suggest a solution.I guess the problem is with insufficient Spring infrastructure on my new machine.
Joined: Aug 06, 2008
I did one change of giving grant options to the Alfresco database, and now hav got rid of most of the errors.
The console which i see now is like this.
The text in bold in the above console seems to be the issue. The Alfresco 'dir.root' property is
set to a relative path './alf_data'. 'dir.root' should be overridden to point to a specific folder. I cant seem to figure out where to do the changes.