My tips 1. Finish sierra and bates book and take your own note.
2. Review your note.
3. Review two-minute drill and redo the self-test questions in each chapter.
4. Do Master exam, review your wrong answers, and take a note
5. Do ExamLab, review your wrong answers, and take a note
6. Review your notes from step 4 and 5
7. Register for the exam and take it!!
My additional suggestion is that first, you should finish only 2 tests of the Master exam and save the last one for later. Then do the ExamLab. After that, finish the last Master exam.
Why? Because the Examlab is very very tough. Yeah, Devaka and many people in this forum keep telling us that
“Don’t evaluate yourself with ExamLab(or any Mock exam) scores.”
Anyway, sometimes, we can’t really avoid evaluating ourselves with those scores. Not many people got high score in Examlab. Your scores in Examlab may discourage you.
However, the ExamLab is really helpful and you MUST do it. After finish each test, review your wrong answers and learn form your mistakes.
Finally, do the last Master exam test. I bet your score would be higher than the first two Master Exam tests. This help encourage you before the real exam.
In my opinion, the difficulties of each exam in numbers
Examlab = 10
Master Exam and self-test = 8
The real exam = 7