and when i gonna do install the plugin it is not installed and give the error message:
"Cannot compile the request. Generating details."
And after that, I found out another message on Installer window:
"Cannot complete the install because of a conflicting dependency.
Software being installed: Visual Editor All-In-One SDK (version number)".
I am using windows xp and Now my questions are:
1] Is the visual editor already installed on eclipse?
2] If not then how can I install it?
3] If already Installed, how can get and use the editor? Suppose, i want to build up a swing class and do design using visual editor. how can I? Please give an example.[It will be most helpful].
I already search on internet for solution but can not find. If you told me that, it is already installed and i will found on file->New,
then i am sorry. I can not find the visual editor option on there.
Please give me the solve. I will be very much thankful to you.
* Download and install one of the following standard Eclipse 3.5 Galileo distributions for Java development:
- DO NOT USE "Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers" as you will encounter conflicting dependencies with the Java EMF Model Utilities (org.eclipse.jem.util) plugin
- "Eclipse IDE for Java Developers"
- "Eclipse for RCP/Plug-in Developers"
- "Eclipse IDE for Java and Report Developers"
But I am using "Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers". Think, it can be the main cause of installation failure.
Anyway, is there any manual installation process for installing "Visual Editor" on ""Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers""?
Can anyone please inform me the process. It must help me a lot.
Mohammad Ashrafuddin Ferdousi
Joined: Jan 14, 2010
Can Please Anyone Help Me On This Issue? I need this very badly.