I looked today at my certmanager account and I have passed, oh I was very happy.
My scorecard says
General Con: 88
Data Store: 40
Network Server: 40
My main design decisions are:
- implement a serialization over socket connection
- implement a networking session
- identifier locks of client and allow only this client manipulate the locked records
- kill locks of expired session
- implement a remote process call with dynamic use case add-on
- dynamic client connection over proxy object
- request handling execute by a thread pool
- minimal GUI
I thank Andrew Monkhouse and Terry Camerlengo for their book, the java ranch community for the information and my colleague Fritz for the code review.
My next step is stopping doing certifications. At first I will finish my Master Degree and then ... maybe SCEA