This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
We are looking for a Java developer for our Shanghai office. Must be in Shanghai and available for an in-person interview. Part-time until Chinese New Year is ok.
- Good written English
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience in Internet technologies
- 2+ years of software development experience in Java
- 2+ years of database and SQL experience, preferably in Oracle
- Experience of agile development methodologies
- Good knowledge in object oriented design
- Good spoken English and Good education background
- Android Framework
- Relevant certifications (Java, Oracle)
- Software architect experience
- Work in startup environment