Nimbuzz is hiring a Business Intelligence Technician in Cordoba, Argentina
Kees Jan Koster
Joined: Mar 31, 2009
Business Intelligence Technician
Location: Cordoba, Argentina
Nimubzz is looking for a Business Intelligence ( BI ) technician who will assist the BI team in meeting company goals. You wil work closely Product Management, Marking and Data Management departments to provide information form making critical business decisions. You will need the ability to work both in a team environment to assist in problem solving, and individually. Critical to this position is not only your ability to produce the needed reports, but document them in the corporate wiki.
• Must have excellent skills in write SQL queries and query optimization
• Knowledge of database concepts and information schemas
• Detailed comprehension of business applications and their underlying structures and data.
• Ability to analyze business needs and develop reports for specific audiences (both internal and external customers).
• Ability to function successfully as a team player in a fast paced environment.
• Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports for managers and supervisors.
• Skilled in analyzing data and transforming into meaningful intelligence; analytical tasks such as: sales, conversion, traffic, usage patterns, trend spotting
• Fluent in English
Nice To Haves
• MySQL experience
• Experience with one or more of the following reporting technologies ( Jasper, Pentaho, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Cognos, Excel )
• Experience with one or more of the following scripting technologies ( bash, sed/awk, perl, php, python, ruby )
• Experience with charting and graphing tools
• Work in ETL environments
• 3 years SQL
• Experience / knowledge working with Relational Databases Management Software ( MySQL, Posgres, Oracle, MS SQL server, Sybase )
• Experience in scheduling and monitoring Jobs
• Ability to write ad-hoc queries
• Communicate with supervisors and management, using clear, user-friendly terminology.
• Self-manage in order to stay on course with project timelines.
If you are interested, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com