Little confused about component Diagram interfaces
My request flow is as : Jsf Page>>JSF Manged Bean>>Session Bean>>DAO>> and
: Jsf Page>>JSF Manged Bean>>Session Bean>>> External Web Service
SLSB are injected with @EJB annotation in JSF bean and also to other DAO classes (everything is SLSB), all DAO SLSB classes extends abstract GenericDAO class as in the link
Now the question are:
1) JSF page to JSF Bean (show with dependency line)
2) JSF Bean to SLSF (show with assembly Line or just dependency to provided interface of SLSF) ??
3) SLSF(FacadeSession) to DAO SLSB (show with assembly Line or just dependency to provided interface of DAO SLSF) ??
4) DAO SLSF(DAO bean class interface) to Generic DAO abstract class (show with assembly Line or just dependency to provided interface of DAO SLSF) ??
5) Can I show inheritance in Component Diagram, I have
IUserDAO interface extends IGenericDAO interface
UserDAOBean extends GenericBeanDAO implements IUserDAO
Right now I am showing the Relation as assemply line from UserDAOBean to GenericBeanDAO and above the assembly line icon is IGenericDAO
May be I did confuse you
My point is should i just show the Interface dependecy or I have show that class Inheritance ASLO ( as my DAOBean class extends abstract GenericBeanDAO class)
6) Should I have to show dependecy from My GenericBeanDAO to all my Entity classes (if not then where they fit in the DAO pattrens ..I mean which right place)???