This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
I have done project with Struts & Hibernate.What can be the role & responsibilities have to mention in CV?
Role as Team Member
For example: I have mentioned like
• Contributing in A,B,C modules.
• Developing Action Classes and Form Beans as part of Struts frame work for A,B,C modules.
• Written DAOs and VOs for Database interaction.
• Unit Testing and Debugging.
• Contributing in peer reviews and reporting to TL.
If any modifications or need to add ,please suggest me the statements to put in my CV.