Can i say overloading as a form of polymorphism ? I know of the below three forms of polymorphism :
– Methods of a subclass override the methods of a
● Method overriding (implementation) of the abstract
– Methods of a subclass implement the abstract methods
of an abstract class
● Method overriding (implementation) through the
– Methods of a concrete class implement the methods of
Polymorphism is basically Greek for "many forms." In OOP, it basically means a type or object can take on many forms. A parent class can take on the form of a derived class and vice versa. For example, you could have a Animal base class, and a Tiger derived class.