I put these jars in my web-inf/lib folder and I still get the same thing.
The common/lib directory has these 3 files in it too.
What am I missing?
Thanks in advance
Joined: Feb 22, 2010
I figured it out... I had to have the jar files in my specified JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext directory too then all was fine
The bean jar I had, was using other jar files, that were not part of the main bean jar file... and that no matter that I had them im the common/lib and shared/lib directory of tomcat they were not picked up until I put them in the JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext directory
But its not a good practice to put 3rd party jar files inside your java directory. That way your program can not be portable. So always set the Classpath to include the jars and also put these jars inside the lib folder of your IDE. I hope this will solve the problem for you.
.....For Every Problem There Is a Solution.....