I am trying to create a cluster.
For this purpose I have two Physical machines with Solaris platform.
Steps so far-
1) I created domain on one Machine.
2) Started admin server.
3) From admin server console created two Machines named as MachineLocal(same m/c which is used for admin server) and MachineRemote.
4) Created two ManagedServers named as MSLocal and MSRemote and associated with them respective Machines.
5) For Each machine under node manager tab I selected Plain instead of SSL.
6) Then from command prompt started node manager for MachineLocal.
But still the status of NodeManager in MachineLocal is shown as Inactive.
When I investigated I got following exception on node manager command prompt
<Uncaught exception in server handler: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: [Security:090476]Invalid/unknown SSL header was received from peer