- Remove the Struts libraries from the Tomcat lib directory. Deploy them *only* with the application. Post what libraries you're deploying.
- Put your classes in a package.
- Use standard Java naming practices.
- Don't mix case all the time in your JSP filenames; it's confusing.
- Fix the signature of your execute method.
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com
subject: I think execute method is not executed...(confused)