This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
[this is a cross-post from the castor maillist-got no response there yet]
I got castor to working [unmarshalling] with an "unnested" xml file, but when I nest the elements, it gives me an :error:
of: "Ignoring XXYY no descriptor was found" for anything under the main element "Build".
Here's the "simple" xml:
it seems to find everything, but has a problem with "descriptors"... here's the TRACE output:
I've tried an amazing amount of variations on "location," including leaving it out and still, it doesn't map: