I am still trying to understand JBossNegotiation. One thing I am not able to get from the above links is whether it uses Kerberos. Note that I am new to all of this and might be missing something very basic.
Another question was- on the first link above, there is a link to abother webpage under Old SPNEGO/Kerberos Documentation-
The title under which this link is given makes me feel SSO on JBoss using Kerberos is an old thing and JBossNegotiation is the latest mechanism. Is this understanding correct? Shall I ignore the last link given above and refer only to the first two links?
I am not great at these security libraries. And their project names keep changing or new projects keep getting added. Looks like the one with active development, currently is PicketLink which states:
What components are available under PicketLink projects.
* IDM: Provide an object model for managing Identities (Users/Groups/Roles) and associated behavior using different identity store backends like LDAP and RDBMS.
* Federated Identity: Support SAMLv2, WS-Trust and OpenID.
* AuthZ: Developer friendly authorization framework
* XACML: Oasis XACMLv2 implementation.
* Negotiation: Provide SPNego/Kerberos based Desktop SSO.