This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
I deployed a web app and then discovered a bug in a servlet file using system.out log on a particular code line. I fixed the bug on that line and actually added a couple of lines above it. But the error is still reporting on the original code line which is now a comment.
I have stopped the app and restarted it.
I have stopped the server and restarted it.
The only thing I can think of is that one or more machines on our network has cached the particular servlet code and it is not getting updated. May be the setting in IE is set to never on the Check for Newer Versions of Stored Pages.