This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
What's New in this Release? The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 2.5.0 has been released. A breakthrough version, which includes lots of new features that were earlier available in Aspose.Pdf for .NETonly.
The main new features added in this version:
- Floating box
-PDF form field
- PDF attachments
- PDF security
- Foot note and end note
- Multiple columns document
- Graphs including Arc, Curve, Rectangle, etc.
- Table of Contents, List of Tables and List of Figures
- Rich text format including left hanging text, HTML tags in text, rich format list, etc.
- Creating nested tables, table broken control, row broken control, etc.
Our developers have done their best to make it more stable and easier to use with new APIs and important bug fixes. In short, with these new remarkable features, both the versions of Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Java are quite much similar. Lots of impending bugs are also fixed.
Newly added documentation pages and articles Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.