You have the opportunity to directly develop and implement solutions to problems and inefficiencies faced by our customers from the services we provide. Your skills and talents will truly be challenged as you have to “think outside the box” and work with challenging partners and customers on special projects focusing on the extensibility, performance and scalability aspects of the Teradata Database.
Your extensive backend experience with parallel processing, DBS internals, SQL Query processing and/or file systems will be a true asset in this area. You will find that these talents will be fortified and your analytical and problem solving skills will be put through the ultimate tests as you develop cool new applications and solutions for the Teradata solutions suite. Sound awesome?!
Come work with the Industry leader in Data Warehousing and Analytical Solutions.
Are you passionate about making companies smarter? For nearly 30 years, Teradata has been delivering award-winning data warehousing and analytical solutions to the world’s leading companies. We have a reputation for Raising Intelligence for our customers because of our sharp focus on innovation, our world-class network of partners and our experienced associates.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or foreign equivalent
- 5+ years of experience programming with C/C++/Java programming language gained through a combination of academic studies and work experience
- 5+ years of working knowledge of SQL gained through a combination of academic studies and Work experience
- 5+ year of experience working with complex software in a parallel process environment gained
through a combination of academic studies and work experience
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix kernel interfaces gained through a combination of academic
studies and work experience
- Working knowledge of both Windows and Unix operating systems
- Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or related discipline or foreign equivalent.