Hai to all,
I am using windows XP SP2.my question i call method rule engine it is recurrenece. it get a value for path in db.in network mapping the floder path correct.
In run a wrapper but i not get listfile.in the program run normal service fine.it print a null pointer exception how to slove problem.
Please any one help me.
i search a internet the sloution not work.please tell detail description.
1) Start your application that runs as a windows service.
2) Go to Start -> Setting -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services.
3) Search for your application service in that list. It would be listed by default as "Local System".
4) Now open properties for that service and goto "Log On" tab.
5) Change selection to "This Account" and browse the user account that you want to support for your service. In my case i selected Administrator.
6) Enter the appropriate password and apply the changes.
7) You may require to restart your Service to get the changes applied.
The Exception is,
INFO | jvm 1 | 2010/03/19 18:06:00 | Testingn**********null
INFO | jvm 1 | 2010/03/19 18:06:00 | java.lang.NullPointerException INFO | jvm 1 | 2010/03/19 18:06:00 | at com.en.firstis.nat.ScheduleConfig.ScheuleConfigTimer.copyfileSchedule(ScheuleConfigTimer.java:192)
INFO | jvm 1 | 2010/03/19 18:06:00 | at com.en.firstis.nat.ScheduleConfig.copyScheduleConfig.run(copyScheduleConfig.java:24)
INFO | jvm 1 | 2010/03/19 18:06:00 | at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595).
subject: Java Wrapper get file list using wrapper service.