This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
There is this web application. I am currently working on setting up the development environment for the same.
I encounter the following problem.
1. At certain stage during the application start-up, the app reads some HTML template file.
2. To do this, it opens the "resource as a stream".
3. Directory path is being read from the configuration file.
4. File name is then appended to the path, after concatenating the "java.io.File.separator" character.
5. Once we do this, the returned value (path) ishaving the following problem
Should have been: \WEB-INF\pages\templates\en\file.html
Is now looking as : \WEB-INF\pages\templates\en/file.html -- value returned after appending the separator.