The exam was pretty easy, and the tricky questions were not a majority.
My preparation was:
1. "Pro EJB 3: Java Persistence API" book by Mike Keith & Merrick Shincariol, Apress
2. "Enterprise JavaBeans 3.0" book by Bill Burke & Richard Monson-Haefel, O'Reilly
3. Mikalai Zaikin's SCBCD 5 study guide
4. EJB 3.0 and JPA 1.0 specifications
5. Mock tests by Whizlabs - i did only 2 out of 5 because yesterday i had severe heart problems, and today, even during the exam, i wasn't feeling well.
Good luck to everyone!
SCJP 6 (86% - the hard way), SCBCD 5 (81% - the hard way)
Thanks to all of you!
I am wishing you the best for your Sun certificate efforts !
Joined: Mar 14, 2010
And just one clue:
On the exam, there was a dedicated question to the javax.ejb.Init annotation.
I was shocked because i hadn't met it in any of my prep resources (but somehow managed to give the right answer - pure luck + intuition).
Make sure you know it !