"Failure is not when you fall down; its only when you fail to get up again."
Joined: Aug 11, 2004
Yes Shankar, I have saved the bean "indexInfoList" in the scope "session" ! I've tried this : in the JSP, I take out the code : <html:text indexed="true" ..... /> and also take out the property : name and its setter and getter methods from my actionForm and actionServlet.
The errors messages disappear !!! So I think the problem is with the <html:text indexed="true" ..... /> and in actionForm. But I really dont know how to solve it. And also I have to put it in my project.
(Don't remember, but you might have to set the type in your iteration, something like: <nested:iterate ... type="com.somepackage.IndexInfo">
Joined: Jan 08, 2003
I had gone through the <html:text> documentation for the indexed property and according to my understanding, your code should work in this way.
I suppose "indexInfoList" is of type collection/array/etc... , so when you are putting the "indexed=true" in <html:text> it is interpreted as indexInfo.name, indexInfo.name for each iteration incrementing the count. Verify your indexInfoList bean. I had a similar situation but i have used the nested tags.
Hope this should give some ideas to solve your problem.