This week's book giveaway is in the General Computing forum. We're giving away four copies of Arduino in Action and have Martin Evans, Joshua Noble, and Jordan Hochenbaum on-line! See this thread for details.
though i have not cleared My SCEA Part 1 but below material are good reading for Security.
1) Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for Java™ EE Study Guide 2nd Edition, Chapter - 5
2) Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for J2EE Study Guide (Allen) Chapter - 10
3) Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for J2EE™ Technology Study Guide (Mark Cade) Chapter - 5
4) Core Security Patterns: Best Practices and Strategies for J2EE™, Web Services, and Identity Management Chapter 1-5
5) http://java.boot.by/scea5-guide/ (Notes from Zaikin)
6) http://scea.djcheng.com/ (Notes from Cheng)