This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide 1Z0-808 and have Jeanne Boyarsky & Scott Selikoff on-line! See this thread for details.
Provide education, training and implementation support with regards to the NextGen EMR.
This role would require analyzing clinical requirements from the Practices, providing recommendations on how best it could be incorporated in the EMR, working closely with functional and technical team to support customization of software, providing training and implementation support to all levels of providers (Doctors, Nurse, Medical Assistance), and other non clinical support staff.
Key Responsibility Area
• Develop customized EHR education programs as required. Teach various EHR education programs as
required (class training, one-on-one, web based, etc.).
• Demonstrates knowledge of, and ability to discuss NextGen EHR products and solutions.
• Assess client product education and other product-related needs.
• Function as liaison/facilitator with clinical departments regarding client education/training and/or
product-related needs. Assess end user training requirements.
• Contribute to the development of primary and collateral materials including case study development.
• Identifies client training and implementation needs.
• Provide go-live user support as needed.
• Provide ongoing support for the EHR product
Job Skills :
• Strong clinical background, with comprehensive knowledge of the current health care environment.
• Working knowledge of ambulatory workflow in physician offices of ranging sizes.
• Working knowledge and use of adult education methods and principles.
• Thorough knowledge of and ability to use electronic equipment (for program presentation), computers and computer software, including, but not limited to, Microsoft environment, e.g.: Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel.
• Ability to work both independently, as well as part of a fast pace, diverse team.
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Job Function : EHR Implementation & Training
Industry : Hospital & Health Care
Role : EHR Trainer & Implementation Specialist
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent
Experience : 3 - 6(Yrs)
Green job : No