Win a copy of Clojure in Action this week in the Clojure forum!
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

NullPointerException when calling webservice in Weblogic 9.2

 
christian huber
Greenhorn
Posts: 2
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I am trying to call a webservice. The client was generated with weblogic's ant task clientgen. But when I use the client, following exception happens:


The problem happens in a library from the weblogic server (xbean.jar). In the method XmlBeans.typeSystemForClassLoader(ClassLoader, String) a NPE happens,
because the first parameter is null. This is all I found out so far.

Does anybody know what could be the problem?
 
christian huber
Greenhorn
Posts: 2
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I found the solution. It was a classpath problem. I needed the following jars on my classpath:

* weblogic.jar
* weblogic-container-binding.jar
* xbean.jar
* stax-api-1.0.1.jar
* webservices.jar
* ant.jar

 
Devaka Cooray
ExamLab Creator
Marshal
Pie
Posts: 4119
195
Chrome Eclipse IDE Google App Engine IntelliJ IDE jQuery Postgres Database Tomcat Server
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
"chris test", please check your private messages regarding an important administrative matter.
 
I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic