Hi,members just to show my appreciation.How much i love all you people(my first crush).Really thanks for posting on all my silly doubts i had (still do have in my mind).If i were rich i would personally tend to meet each and every person and give a big hug.
The best forum which made me aware of stuffs. Javaranch memebers should have a get together sometimes
the smileys are cool and the java ranch logo greenhorn simply rocks
still i didnt get what is MR. Greem face represent
Dost, the market rates for dollars makes it difficult for us (indians in particular) to give money.
As you probably know, software developers in india are payed very less.
an amount like $100 is almost 5,000 indian rupees which is considerably huge (almost crossing 20% of my monthly salary).
Now a days even asking for 50 indian rupees for a contribution for a birthday party is a pain
- link to us; make sure digg, reddit and the like find out about really good threads or articles. Twitter about a thread. Put a thread on your facebook wall and say "this is my issue today." Blog about a thread.
- help other people on javaranch
- share ideas here about improvements. Maybe make up a mock page somewhere to demonstrate you idea.
- i think the very best content on all of javaranch starts with the phrase "you know what would be cool?"
- when you hear of a job opening, say "have you posted that at javaranch? it's free." and when you know of somebody looking for a job - same thing.
- i think there is a lot of awesome and funny stuff on the net that is currently not mentioned in the meaningless drivel forum. I, for one, would really appreciate that. I think we could all use a good laugh.
- can anybody think of anything to add to this list?