Problem in deploying multiple EARs in same JBOSS having same application and EJBs in all the EARs
Joined: Apr 24, 2010
Can anyone help me out as i have given a work to deploy two or multiple EARS in same JBOSS ,i.e. inside Default folder of JBOSS but having same application in all the EAR'S .For e.g i am currntly trying to deploy two EARS having same application and ejb's.,nd 1 application got delpoyed,the names of application are BancMateBOB.ear and BancMatePNB.ear ,both are having same war,same jar,and BancMateBOB.ear got deployed first successfully without any error,but after deploying BancMateBOB.ear ,BancMatePNB.ear could not be deployed,the error was like:
I am using JBOSS 4.0.2 CR2 and made changes in application.xml of both in METAIINF ,i have changed conteXt root as i have to And tried to make changes in ejb-jar.xml,jboss.xml and jbosscmp-jdbc,xml for BancMatePNB.ear but error came as i am showing...........please provide me the solution for the same .
Thanking you.waiting for the answer
Thanks for the reply,i made chages as per you told to change the jndi names,and i changed all the <ejb-name> and <jndi- name> in ejb-jar.xml and jboss.xml but only for BancMatePNB.Ear.For BancMateBOB.ear,i didnt make any chages as it was alwaz getting deployed.And i also made changes in LookupClient.java file so that it while deploying,when ejb's get looked up,thay must get the required result as changes made in ejb.jar.xml and jboss.xml.Also i didn't have to change all the ejb's name in every code,only made changes in LookUpClient.java and through the use of variable whose value got defined in INI file.till now i have achieved the deployment of both the ears successfully,thanks you for your answers and support .
now my next task is to run each ear with different database,for that i have written two datasource in mssql-ds.xml for each of the two different ear,and again made changes in DabaseClass.java for the connections,but both are getting connected to one database only,is it posiible to make connection for each of them separately........
changes made in Databaseclass.java for connection:
value of LOOKUPSTR=PNB in ini file.Also some changes made in ejb-jar.xml for BancMatePNB are as follows: