The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for Java (2.2.0) includes many new and improved features like PT/PPTX export to PDF and provision of user defined names for slides, shapes, and group shapes etc. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Improved embedding and linking of audio and video frames in PPT.
- Export PT/PPTX to PDF
- Assign user defined names to slides, shapes and group shapes etc
- Improved slide cloning, thumbnail generation and presentation features.
- Improved PPTX generation and addition of empty slides.
- Improved slide rendering and formatting.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now you can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.