The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 4.9.0 has been released. It includes many new features like support is added for MS Excel 2010 Sparklines feature, implementation of 3D effects for MS Excel 2007 Charts and calculation of formulas that exceed MS Excel 2003 row/column limitation etc. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Calculates formulas that exceed Excel2003 row/column limitation
- Supports MS Excel 2010 Sparklines.
- Implements 3D effects on charts
- Removes Duplicate values
- Supports Allow Users to Edit Ranges
- The Formula Calculation Engine is enhanced
- Detects and removes connections to external data
- Sets linked picture in xlsx file
- Includes ICustomTypeDesciptor as data source of smart markers
- External linked source data in Chart to Image feature is supported
- MS Excel 2007 external page setup options in xls file are supported
- Specifies HTML content as the cell's value or comment's note
- 112 fixes and other enhancements.
- Adds new date formats: "M/d/yy", "MM/dd/yyyy" and "dd.mm.yyyy"
- Sets error message in the cell’s title when validation is failed at client side
- Gets column name for a cell at client side
- Saves Excel files to stream or loads Excel files from stream
-Supports new functions: INDEX, LOOKUP, MATCH
- 8 fixes and other enhancements.
- Sets "MM/DD/YYYY" and "M/D/YYYY" date formats with Format Cells dialog box
- Imports CSV file format
- Supports formulas: LOOKUP, MATCH
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.